What to Expect
From the moment you arrive, our dedicated team will be striving to give you the best medical office experience. Our goal is to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
When you arrive you will be greeted by our friendly staff who will help you register with our practice.
1. If you are a new patient or you have not been seen recently, there will be paper work to fill out.
2. Your insurance card and some form of photo is will be requested.
3. Any copayment that your insurance requires will be collected. If you have school insurance you will need to contact the proper school official and bring the form with you. If your insurance requires a referral, please call your primary care office so they have time to obtain it for you. It is always helpful if you remember to write down your current medications before you arrive.
4. If you have any prior test results, you will want to bring them with you. If there are MRIs or x-rays, please bring a disc with you.
One of the friendly medical assistants will come to the waiting area and take you to an exam room. If it is determined that more x-rays or different x-ray views are needed, one of the knowledgable x-ray techs may come to the room and request that you proceed with them just a few steps down the hallways to one of the two x-ray rooms where new images will be obtained. You will then be escorted back to your exam room.
Your physical will then come to the exam room, visit with you about your symptoms, perform the necessary tests and offer his advice about how to proceed.
1. If you and your doctor decide you need and MRI or surgery, the medical assistant will come in the room and discuss when that would be convenient for you.
2. If you need casting or bracing, you might go to another room where the physician might apply a cast or an assistant might measure you for a brace.
Once you are done, you will be directed to the checkout area where any followup appointments will be made.